Hi everyone, I live in Gloucester Point, VA and hope to find some friend to bounce things off of, get ideas, and learn new ways of doing things.

I'm 62 years old, grew up in VA for 19 years, met the most wonderful fekkow in the world, left VA went to Chicago fir 42 years and am now back at home for good.

Views: 82

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Pam where is Gloucester Point Va at. I am in. King George Va it is east of Fredericksburg Va

Pam, I live in Stafford, VA. Where is Gloucester Point?  I am a transplant from Oklahoma by way of North Carolina.  Left Oklahoma to be near my grandchildren and have followed my son and his family to VA.  I am a 72, am a hand quilter, love applique, and have only been quilting seriously since 1998.

Hi Jane you are close to me.

Not exactly where King George is but if you are near Fredericksburg your are indeed close.  Will you be going to the Mid-Atlantic Quilt Show in Hampton the end of this month?  I have registered a quilt for the show and am waiting to hear whether it has been accepted.  In any event, I will be going to the show.

Yes I go on Thur with my sister
King George is east of Fredericksburg
The Navy Base is here

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service