This swap will be for reproduction fabrics. You can use civil war or 30’s fabrics. I personally have way to many 30’s fabrics around that want to be a quilt. 

Make the blocks 121/2 inch square pieced (Not appliqué). 12 1/2 inch finishes to 12 inch 

Please use a solid slightly off white background. I am using Kona Snow. It’s not expensive and pairs wonderfully with these fabrics. 

Make as many blocks as the number of swappers we have. I’m going for 12 to 16   

When finished you will mail all of your blocks but the one you keep for yourself to me and I will shuffle them all up and mail them back to you.

When you mail them in please enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for me to mail it back to you. 

I don’t want this to drag out as summer will be here before we know it so the deadline for sign up is

January 31st and blocks due back to me on March 15th. 

this will be fun. Just comment below and I will add you to the list :))

1. Connie Wilkerson - 30’s fabric - Double Pinwheel - received 

2. Jean McCusker - 30’s fabric - Ohio Star- Received

3. Jean McCusker - Civil War fabric  - Ohio Star - Received 

4. Chris Michelle - Basket Block - Received

5. Jackie Baker - Civil War fabric - Friendship Star - received

6. Beth North - 30’s fabric - Brasstown Star - received

7. Beth North - Civil War fabric - Brasstown Star - received

8. Noelle Chase - 30’s fabric - Jam Stars

9. Wilma Schirra-Kays - Duck Tracks  - received 

10. Connie Wilkerson - Civil War fabric - Eccentric Star.  - received

11. Mystery Swapper (Carla) - 30’s fabric - Hope of Hartford - Received

12. Mystery Swapper (Carla) - Civil War fabric - Shooting Star  - Received

Views: 912

Replies to This Discussion

I received my blocks also.  Great job everyone.  Thanks, Connie, for doing this.  
Now I am busy making masks for out local hospital.

I received my blocks!!!  Thank you everyone for such nice work.  I will contemplate what I am going to do with them in the back of my mind.  I have to get taxes done.  So sad.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service