Mary Moore's Discussions (618)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Melanie, I am so glad to know another Elephant lover..my Mom was a true fanatic,…"

Mary Moore replied Dec 30, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"We are so lucky to have talented and thoughtful friends here.  I love knowing that y…"

Mary Moore replied Dec 18, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Back to show more goodies. All the dog cookies. Ma is spending way to much time at t…"

Mary Moore replied Dec 15, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Will have to post tomorrow, Paul was on computer all day, and I'm too tired to make…"

Mary Moore replied Dec 14, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Ma, with her healthy peanutbutter, yogurt, & flour cookie.  She has lost 30 lbs…"

Mary Moore replied Dec 14, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"My prize came today and i thought at first it was my SSS.  Thank You Kathy, I love…"

Mary Moore replied Dec 13, 2019 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

41 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Mary Moore

"Anna, your have a clean kitchen table?  I can't imagine. "

Mary Moore replied Dec 12, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Riana, that is such a cozy looking hug."

Mary Moore replied Nov 12, 2019 to Impossible Mission - NOVEMBER - Grand Finale - Sweatshirt Jackets Or Quilted Hug

30 Dec 12, 2019
Reply by Anna Quilts

"Oh boy, I won!  Now I should make another similar for my SSS."

Mary Moore replied Oct 22, 2019 to Impossible Mission - September - It's the Small Things that count- Winner - Mary Moore

41 Dec 13, 2019
Reply by Mary Moore

"What book is your bookmark in, Riana? "

Mary Moore replied Oct 17, 2019 to Impossible Mission - October - Reading is Fundamental

41 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by Zoetc49

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service