Melanie Keith's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Waiting for the elephant jacket and vest photos....I have a quilt pattern that I may…"

Melanie Keith replied Feb 5 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"So glad to finally be able to post to the site again!  I've been reading but have on…"

Melanie Keith replied Dec 30, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Now on to box 1 of 2 3 Quilting books and a book of stories, elephant salt & pep…"

Melanie Keith replied Dec 30, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Last item, but certainly not least, is this beautiful table runner.  The colors are…"

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Close-up of the towel - it suits our house to a T... And here is a…"

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Running into a problem with my iPhone picture format. Will try to open my photos and…"

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Trying to post pictures today (again)...THANK YOU VICTORIA! Box 2 of 2 came first -…"

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"OH MY! ZOE(AKA Victoria) outdid herself finding things from my questionnaire! Trying…"

Melanie Keith replied Dec 17, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"beautiful, Barbara!"

Melanie Keith replied Dec 15, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

"Now that is sweet!"

Melanie Keith replied Dec 15, 2019 to Post Photos of Your Opened Secret Santa Gifts Here

130 Feb 5
Reply by Melanie Keith

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service