Spring flowers and that watercolor quilt that you have always thought about making.  Well, this just may be the swap for you.

Here's how it will work:

Start with 12 ziplock bags.  In each bag you will put 6 pieces of fabric that are 2 1/2" x WOF (width of fabric) 

You will send in 11 bags, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to get 11 bags back that were sent in by the other participants.  If fewer than 12 people participate you may get 2 or more bags back from another participant;  if more that 12 people participate, you might not get a bag from each participant.

1.  Kathy G   N/A

2.  Connie W  9114 9014 9645 1206 1795 91

3.  Judy B      9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 26

4.  Connie L   9114 9999 4431 4717 6976 66

5.  Lee H        9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 33

6.  Melanie K  9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 40

7.  Colleen F  9405 5036 9930 0028 3844 19

Views: 325

Replies to This Discussion

I tried some organizing, but some thing got dumped in 2 huge bins that I now have to sort...ugh.

Melanie, they don't have to all be the same, in fact each bag can be different.  I am trying to set these up so that everyone can clear up some of their scrap piles.  But that being said, I would be glad to be the first person to jump in the car with you to go shop hopping.....lol.  Maybe one of these days I will make it to your neck of the woods and we can do just that.  I just love a good reason for a road trip.

Probably more likely I would be in your neck of the woods since we do a couple winter golf trips.we did Myrtle Beach this year and planning FL next year.

She is very pretty 

Thanks! She ran right to me getting out of the foster car.  I’ve already got her trained to sit n she knows when it’s walk time. She sits to put her leash on n I’m training her to walk good on a leash. Son took her last night n his friends fed her junkie stuff n she got sick. He felt bad but I told him it’s good for her to visit. She’s better today I fed her duck n rice with carrots. I see all my boys now since we got her.

Thinking about you n George. If you want to take a trip down here we have friends who have an Airbnb if you like to stay there. Let me know. Hugs

Beautiful puppy!!!

She is so adorable.  I can't wait to meet her.

Oh, Lisa, she’s adorable!  Hope she keeps you in stitches!  I miss my chocolate lab so much because she always had us laughing.  The only one we have now is so sedate and so well behaved that there’s nothing silly going on around here - except for stuff that needs stitch ripping.

How is your pup doing Chef?

Just a reminder to everyone in this swap:  I will be in Norway at the end of the month and will not be back until June 6th, so your packages will be a little late returning.  Sorry for the delay, but when your son's father-in-law decides to take the whole family on his bucket list cruise, you don't ask questions, you just pack your bags.

I am not sure what kind of shape I will be in when I get back though.  We are traveling with an 86 year-old with no shut-off filter and a 2 year old with the same problem.  Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

Must be nice! Great relatives

Sorry I’m going to be late been busy I can’t seem to get time into my stash something seems to interfere. 

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service