Spring is finally here, so what better way to start out spring than with a pastel batik block swap.

Here's how it works:

Start with 12 ziplock bags.  In each bag you will insert (2) 10" batik blocks. 

You will mail in 11 bags along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to get back 11 bags from the other participants.  If there are fewer than 12 participants, you may get back 2 or more bags from the other participants.  If there are more than 12 participants, you may not get a bag from each one.

You have until April 30th to get your bags to me.

1.  Kathy G  (received)

2.  Connie W  (received)  9405 5036 9930 0494 5111 04

3.   Lee H.  (received)      9405 5036 9930 0494 5110 67

4.  Colleen F.  (received)  N/A

5.  Melanie K.  (received)  9405 5036 9930 0494 5110 81

Views: 139

Replies to This Discussion

I will play. :)

do all 12 bags have to have the same fabric, or can they be different as long as they are pastel Batiks? 

That is totally up to you.  They just need to be pastel batiks.  

I started this group so that we can diverse our collections of usable scraps.  Sometimes we have projects that we just need a little more color to make it work.  It helps to clean out the things we aren't using, and at the same time getting the things we need.

Yea! Count me in. I will get my bags together this weekend 

count me in

Please count me in.  I just found the due date and I should be able to make that.

Pulled some fabric.  Now to get bags ready and cut blocks.

Whew, got my blocks in the mail yesterday, with delivery on Monday.  They don’t call me the procrastination queen for nothing!

got my package today.  with mission impossiblt packs.

Lee

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service