Hello everyone, are you ready for our first fabric swap for 2019?  

Here is how it will work:

Start with 12 ziplock sandwich bags.  In each bag you will put a predetermined number of pre-cut pieces of fabric.  You will mail in 11 bags and you will get back 11 bags.  Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your returns.  You will have until the end of the month to get your packages to me. Each month will be a different type of fabric swap.

(To make it easier for everyone, if you prefer, you can send me cash or check for $7.35, and I will return your fabric back to you in a flat rate envelope.  This is for residents of the USA only.)  (Canadian residents, the flat-rate international envelopes are $25.85)

For March 2019 the swap is as follows:

This month is for 12 pieces in each bag, of 5" x 5" pieces of Christmas/Winter themed fabric. (144 total pieces)

Christmas is over, so now we need to get rid of some of our project leftovers.  Also, there is a lot of Christmas fabric still on sale in many places.  Also, solid color fabric is acceptable in Holiday colors.

You have until the end of the month to get your blocks to me.  Blocks will be mailed back to you on April 1st. (No fooling)

1.  Kathy G  (received)

2.  Connie L  (received)  9114 9999 4431 4517 1209 75

3.  Connie W.  (received)  9114 9014 9645 1206 1774 98

4.  Wilma S.    (received)  9405 5036 9930 0468 7255 75

5.  Elle E.  (received)  9405 5036 9930 0460 7333 70

6.  Cheryl L.  (received)  N/A

7.  Judy B  (received)  9405 5036 9930 0468 7255 68

8.  Judy B  (received)

Views: 361

Replies to This Discussion

Got my charms today.  Thanks for the swap.

I got my blocks today.  Thanks to everyone for the nice blocks.  And thank you very much for the deer fabric!  This was fun!

Kathy Gurgone - Just want to thank you for doing this swap, it was a lot of fun.  I got my charms and they were beautiful and thank you for extra fabric, I really loved it.  Thanks again

You are more than welcome.  Thanks to everyone who has joined us on these swaps.  It is always fun to see what is the same, and what is different in other parts of the country.  We got some really pretty stuff on this first swap.  I can't wait to see what we get on the other ones that we are doing.

I am such a fabriholic.  LOL

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service