Hello everyone, are you ready for our first fabric swap for 2019?  

Here is how it will work:

Start with 12 ziplock sandwich bags.  In each bag you will put a predetermined number of pre-cut pieces of fabric.  You will mail in 11 bags and you will get back 11 bags.  Please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope for your returns.  You will have until the end of the month to get your packages to me. Each month will be a different type of fabric swap.

(To make it easier for everyone, if you prefer, you can send me cash or check for $7.35, and I will return your fabric back to you in a flat rate envelope.  This is for residents of the USA only.)  (Canadian residents, the flat-rate international envelopes are $25.85)

For March 2019 the swap is as follows:

This month is for 12 pieces in each bag, of 5" x 5" pieces of Christmas/Winter themed fabric. (144 total pieces)

Christmas is over, so now we need to get rid of some of our project leftovers.  Also, there is a lot of Christmas fabric still on sale in many places.  Also, solid color fabric is acceptable in Holiday colors.

You have until the end of the month to get your blocks to me.  Blocks will be mailed back to you on April 1st. (No fooling)

1.  Kathy G  (received)

2.  Connie L  (received)  9114 9999 4431 4517 1209 75

3.  Connie W.  (received)  9114 9014 9645 1206 1774 98

4.  Wilma S.    (received)  9405 5036 9930 0468 7255 75

5.  Elle E.  (received)  9405 5036 9930 0460 7333 70

6.  Cheryl L.  (received)  N/A

7.  Judy B  (received)  9405 5036 9930 0468 7255 68

8.  Judy B  (received)

Views: 350

Replies to This Discussion

Add me please.  Thanks

Sure sign me up

Can this be 5” precut charms?

Sure, as long as it fits the theme.  Christmas/Winter.

OK between my charms and my scraps I should be able to do this quickly.  Count me in AND I will send you a check with my package … makes it easier on me.  Thanks

The 12 squares in each of the 12 ziplock bags can be anything you choose as long as it is a Christmas/Winter themed fabric of good quality.

You will need to check with your local post office to see how much postage is required.  Whatever you package weighs that you ship to me, the return package will weigh the same amount.

For US residents it is $7.35 for a flat rate envelope.  For Canadian residents it is $25.85.  If you live somewhere other than either of those, just let me know and I will get the fees for you.

Will you please message me and give me your mailing address?

Thank you!!

Me too. I will send this out next week

Kathy....I would like to join this swap...Thanks    Cheryl Laughlin

My address is 810 Pebble Place, Loganville, GA 30052.

We still have plenty of spots open.  If anyone wants to sign up more than once, that is acceptable.  A great way for anyone who has lots of Christmas scraps they are wanting to use up.

Package mailed today.  States will be there on Wednesday.  Not sure what happened to my note.

It's funny to me that I have a Rubbermaid bin full of scraps that I plan on getting to someday, that sits around forever waiting on me, but as soon as I have a swap to participate in, I dive right in and cut those babies up without a second thought.   As I was digging through the bin I realized that I have a lot more Christmas scraps than I originally thought.  There are no duplicates in any of my stacks, and most of my stacks are different from one another.  I might have to sign myself up for this swap twice, just to make a bigger dent into my scraps.  LOL

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service