Come one come all who want to focus on using up your stash.  Set your goals if you like or just come on into the group to keep yourself on track.  All are accepted.  

Views: 277

Replies to This Discussion

So, I will stay at the 25 yds. out plan again this year, Beth! 

Sounds great!!!!  I am going to shoot for 75 yards.

Hi Ginny,  I only finished a bit of the cross-stitch embroidery on the Duck blocks.  My cleaning lady gave me 2 vintage embroidery packages with the blocks done that were on offer for free in her apt.  I  enjoyed finishing it into a quilt someone would love.  The colours are all the embroidery on the blocks.  I used a beautiful bright flowered fabric that I bought at the QOV garage sale on the back - no scraps!  But there are  lots of green scraps in the sashing, cornerstones and scrap binding.  The light green fabric with the butterflies I bought on sale from CT several years ago.  It has a few little flaws like 2 small stains and a few faded blue ink stains that must have been there for a while.

Well, I am not moving real fast yet.  Been doing customer quilts.  I have the backing ready for the two completed tops.  Once my backlog is done, which should be this weekend, I can quilt some of mine and get them off to the binder.  

I am working on the wedding dress, putting some bling on the embroideries.  It got accepted into the Mid Atlantic Quilt Show in West Virginia.  Hoping to win a ribbon there.

Now that is busting some stash girl.  

I was a bad girl, decided I needed to make a double irish chain quilt for someone and bought a couple yards of fabric in red.  

Great job Elizabeth.  You are on a roll girlfriend.

I did a no no,  I had to buy a few blacks for a project I am making.  I seem to be running out that color lately.  It is only one yard, a 1/3 of three blacks.  

Working from my scraps stash right now.  I am making a scrap strip quilt.  It should be done in the next day or two if I keep at this pace.  Have to do some bookwork and a customer quilt but it is making great tv time with hubby.  he has let me set up the sewing machine in the living room with him.  How sweet. LOL

I just posted my Half-Framed 4 Patch and its Scrappy Pieced backing.  Then, I lost them.  Anyway if you find them they are another entry for the Stash Busting 2020 Challenge.

They are not at my house yet. LOL

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service