Block Of the Months

There are usually multiple BoMs going on here at FatCat. Click on the image of the BoM to go to that particular download page.

2018 BoM

Gnome for the Holidays

This will start Feb. 1, 2018
Blocks will be offered on the first of the month. One block each month, with the last being offered on Nov. 1, 2018.

Click on the image or link to be taken to the download page

Instruction sheet with Yardage

this is a free download

Views: 3376

Replies to This Discussion

I like your HO HO just the way it is, Wilma, and it is so nice! I loved watching all of you gals' versions grow!  

It was fun.  Will not finish it til 2019...will be one of those challenges on the list to complete.

Um...the belt and buckle makes the red part of that last block actually Santa, I think, and not a door. I realized this just a little bit ago when looking at it. Everyone kept referring to it as a door and I didn't see it right away. 

Ginny thats because in the pattern she refers to it as a door. But i like Santa  better!

Ohhh...maybe it's a door wrapped to look like Santa's belly. That would explain the lights around it! Thanks, Carla, for keeping me straight! :c))

I cannot find my Block 3.  It is done, but has decided to hide from me, 

Did you find it yet ?  I still have 3 to do but some other things moved in front at the moment, banner for Church for Lent ~ I have 3 wks !!

No I have not.  I quit looking at this time and will just have to get back to it.  

My Gnome blocks are finally completed, now to finish the ones for Boo Tackular

Good for you!  

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service