This swap is going to be a little different from most, so let me explain how it will work.  We all have projects that we would like to add a little more to, in order to finish it up, but we hate having to run out and buy a bunch of fat quarters just for that little additional pizzazz. Or maybe you need colors for a string quilt or scrappy project.

In the mean time you will go through your stashes to see how many of each participants wish list you could fulfill.  Send me a private message and let me know how many of each request you could possibly fulfill.  On September 1, I will send you a message and let you know how many bags for the other participants you will need to send in.  You will not be sending in more than 12 bags.  I know this is confusing, so let me explain further.  I need orange and blue scraps, Audrey needs pink scraps, and Gladys needs Civil War prints, etc.  Now I have plenty of pink fabric leftovers, but no Civil War prints,  So, I would be sending 6 bags of pink fabric and 6 other bags for other participants.

On this swap you will start with 12 bags, and you will be sending in 12 bags, and you will get back 12 bags.  I ask that you mark each bag with the name of the person you intend it to go to.  Each bag should contain the equivalent of at least 2 fat quarters worth of fabric (It can be more if you wish) and this fabric does not need to be cut to any particular size or shape.  We have all been swapping fabric and blocks for quite some time, so we know what is expected from everyone.  I just ask that the pieces included in the bag be at least 5" square.

If you have any questions, let me know.  These bags will be due to me by the end of September.

1.  Kathy G  (Team sports fabric from college and professional teams)

2.  Melanie K  (Purple or Teal fabric) 9114 9014 9645 0758 4546 13

3.  Connie W (Reds and Yellows) 9114 9014 9645 1206 1787 23

4.  Ginny A (Purples and low volume neutrals)9505 5133 7744 9271 1981 34

Views: 188

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, it's almost the end of Sept!  I will be mailing my things tomorrow - will send 2 bags per person, 6 total.  Is that right?

Package on its way!  Send Kathy a PM with the tracking number.

Mailed today. PM tracking # to you, Kathy. 

I’m sorry ladies but I left my fabric in Arkansas:(. I will be back in time to mail on the 14th. I hope no one is needing their fabric for a pressing project. Again, I am sorry

No worries for me, Connie. 

No worries Connie - hope you have a great vacation!!!

I’m dropping my fabric in the mail today. Again, I’m so sorry for the delay. 

I got my fabric today! Thank you all for the beautiful fabrics that you gave me. It will be a big help with what I am working on.  

I totally forgot to write you all a thank you note!  I love the fabrics that I got and have a couple projects in mind to use them all.  You are the best!  Happy Thanksgiving!

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service