I thought I'd open a discussion to post all our photos of our opened Secret Santa packages to have them all in one place. This way everyone can see them without having to scroll through all the comments below. DO NOT post the photos you took before shipping your packages. Those are for claims only if your packages are lost.

Views: 1058

Replies to This Discussion

He is adorable, Barbara! So what is was in your Secret Santa package?

Hi Linda, I was having some problems loading my pics so I'm still in the process. More to come!!

The needlework shawl is beautiful. I love it. The fabric is perfect for the in the hoop trivets I am wanting to make. THe Jelly roll will always work out nicely in any project. The wood craft is fun. The smallest clothespins I have ever seen. Love the purple buttons and the cute angel cup you made Mary. Thanks for the yo yo maker and the lip stick is my color. LOL!! and the teeny-tiny scissors. I will put them both on my table next to my chair so I can do hand stitching while watching TV. Love the trivet. Lot of work there and crochet phone holder. Perfect gifts.THe quilt books are great and look forward to reading about sheep instead of counting them. LOL  Last year I received Ginny's impossible mission mug rug and this year I have Mary's Book mark and golf T's. I think that is really cool. The note on the little box reads:

This very special gift, that you can never see. The reason it's so special is. It's just for you from me.

Whenever you are lonely or even feeling blue,You only have to hold this gift And know I think of you.

You never can unwrap it. Please leave the ribbon tied. Just hold the box close to your heart. It's filled with love inside. 

That is soooo sweet!!

The last is a beautiful beautiufl beautiful table runner that I will charish and use when spring comes. Thank you so so very much, Mary.

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service