Specifically looking for First Star I see Tonight

Since Pam's death and closing of Pam's Club... is there a resource for acquiring her patterns?

This link shows what I'm looking for

http://myemail.constantcontact.com/Pam-Bono--2-day-extension-.html?...

Views: 703

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't believe there is a place to get her patterns any longer. I downloaded everything available to members before they closed down the site. I believe I have all of these patterns but I am not sure the rules of sharing...

So sad to see her talent for creating such amazing patterns  die with her - just doubles the tragedy. Wish her children had honored her legacy by carrying on

I sent you a friend request. If you accept it I can send you something with this pattern.

Can't you use eq 7 or similar program to reproduce from the ad? lt's not like you'd be selling the quilt or the pattern, just creating it for personal use or as a gift...l'd just do it on graph paper ,as l don't have the computor program.

i wasn't a member of Pams' Club, but downloaded as many of the free patterns that i liked after the tragedy. but i agree w riana, these are fairly simple blocks & either w eq or just graph paper would be easy to duplicate this pattern. it's beautiful, well worth the time & e.ffort

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service