rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP's Discussions (2,045)

Discussions Replied To (781) Replies Latest Activity

"oh yeah! i learned about batting qualities a loooonnnng time ago! :)) it really does…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jul 22, 2016 to Question for those who compete????

20 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Mitzie Schafer

"yes, i do think so. in your photos the front looks great. but if the back is wonky .…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jul 22, 2016 to Question for those who compete????

20 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Mitzie Schafer

"don't wait years! lol ...do it asap. at the shows we all ooooh & aaaahh!! but we…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jul 21, 2016 to Question for those who compete????

20 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Mitzie Schafer

"i knitted incessantly, sweaters using irish knit patterns mostly (love the chains, b…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jul 21, 2016 to Question for those who compete????

20 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Mitzie Schafer

"hi mitzie ..i don't quilt for competition either. i'd rather quilt for loved ones &a…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jul 19, 2016 to Question for those who compete????

20 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Mitzie Schafer

"i wish this site had a "favorites" page for us to save things we want to go back too…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 7, 2016 to NAVIGATING THE SITE -- a note for new members

26 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Vickie Smith

"just added this to the photo section of the discussion. plus ..here's the link to th…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Mar 7, 2016 to NAVIGATING THE SITE -- a note for new members

26 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by Vickie Smith

"very pretty! can see why y'all want to make one like it"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Feb 14, 2016 to Teapot quilt

9 Feb 16, 2016
Reply by Nancy Richards

"you're welcome! we have many great groups here, any member welcome to join into the…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Feb 8, 2016 to Aaahhhh....just what I'm looking for

2 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by dee lowe

"there's a group for longarm quilting machines .. http://myquiltplace.com/group/long…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Feb 8, 2016 to Longarm quilts

5 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Riana Noyes

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service