rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP's Discussions (2,045)

Discussions Replied To (781) Replies Latest Activity

"an addendum ..early morning read has lead to inet search re: yakima nation wild hors…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 23, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"true ..mustangs are able to get by w much less feed than standard breeds. the mustan…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 22, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"i love mustangs! i love loved Little Red! i also rode a nieghbors mustang. busy farm…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 22, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"you are such a blessing to those around you! i don't even know that many people anym…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 21, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"yaaayyy!! KUDOS to you on such a great poem ..and having spent many many happy hours…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Dec 21, 2016 to 'Twas the Week Before Christmas ..

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"thanks riana ...i've been making my gifts for decades ..either from my kitchen or my…"

19 Dec 24, 2016
Reply by Suzann Darnall

"great patterns, thanks ginny! my original search query was for images of "little hou…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Sep 16, 2016 to "Tips, Tricks, and Other Good Stuff" by linda halpin

2 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP

"i wasn't a member of Pams' Club, but downloaded as many of the free patterns that i…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Aug 26, 2016 to Pam Bono patterns

5 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by Chris Michelle

"i have read of this method & one of the modern mystery quilt members here @ mqp…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jul 28, 2016 to Attention Babylock Tiara or similiar users???

9 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Harriet Campbell

"i am not familiar w the tiara. but in my experience, stitch in the ditch is difficul…"

rogue quilter Queen of the WIVSP replied Jul 27, 2016 to Attention Babylock Tiara or similiar users???

9 Sep 25, 2016
Reply by Harriet Campbell

RSS

Welcome Quilters!

MyQuiltPlace.com is brought to you entirely free as a service of the American Quilter's Society. We hope you enjoy meeting one another and sharing your experience and expertise. Enjoy!

American Quilter's Society

--Advertisement--

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by American Quilter's Society.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service